Thursday, February 28, 2008

I'm Tired of Sitting Down Eight Hours A Day!

After all that hard work of looking for a temporary job around the city...
We finally got one. The best thing is that they even let us work for 1 month only!
That's really cool coz that's just all the time we have before leaving for NZ.

We're working with this American Company that provides Credit Card Services.
Yesterday was our first day and guess what happened...

1. We arrived half an hour late
2. We were sent to the wrong floor
3. We couldn't start working on anything till after lunch because our workstation wasn't up yet
4. I laughed till I cried a river because Melvin was funking around while his was on the phone with one of the prospects
5. My period came unexpectedly
6. on the way home we couldn't take the KTM because the stations in Petaling Jaya was not working
7. We arrived home at only nearly 9pm...

And today, Melvin got locked out in the toilet, which again made me laugh till I cried :)

We're conducting Pre-Sales supporting our Australian branch so we're dealing with Australians. I shitty thing is that, with my Sabahan accent, half of the time, they can't understand what i'm trying to say. And today, I sound a bit like the Australian does... which is funny really.

We met up with Cyril and Geraldine his girlfriend last week.
Went to church and had Bah Kut teh.
It was great meeting him after so long :)

And Geraldine, the woman in his life :)
Having Bah Kut Teh With Geraldine...

Bah Kut Teh With Cyril...
...and of course Cyril :)


Till Then

Cheers!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG OMG mich ni bukan ex bf kau ka ? bahhhhhhh u guys still friends eh hehehee tabik springggg!!

Anonymous said...

hehehe... yea he is but we're best of friends now. Happier still with this one ;)